Free video broadcast on free adult free sex chatting without asking for your credit card


It doesn’t matter how much you earn, all new mums and mums-to-be are entitled to this.

Ask your GP or midwife for an exemption certificate at your booking appointment.

If you’re unsure whether you’re entitled to tax credits or not, the best advice is to apply anyway, just in case.

HM Revenue & Customs has more information and an online questionnaire you can fill in to find out if you qualify.

You must be at least 10 weeks pregnant, or have a child under four years old.

If you live in some areas of the UK, you may already be receiving universal credit.

If you’re on a low income and receive certain benefits, you may also be able to get a council tax reduction.

You should contact your local council for more information and to apply.

Find out if you qualify at the NHS’s Healthy Start page.

The Healthy Start scheme provides: If you’re a single parent or on a low income, you may be able to claim to other benefits, such as income support, income-based jobseeker's allowance (JSA), or housing benefit.

If you’re making a new claim, call the free helpline on 08.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>